We explain how to clean your sunglasses in 6 easy steps. For this you will need:
- Liquid soap
- Microfiber cloth
- Warm water
The most important thing is that your hands and the cloth you are going to use are perfectly clean, so as not to leave marks on the lenses.
- First of all, wash your hands with soap and water. When you're done, towel dry them.
- Rinse the sunglasses under warm running water. water is very hot so as not to damage the lenses.
- Put a little neutral soap on it and with a sponge, carefully rub each lens and the frame as well as the hinges.
- Gently rub each side of the lens to ensure you remove all traces of dirt and any fingerprints that may have smeared.
- Rinse the glasses again under warm running water until all the soap is gone. Make sure everything is clean.
- Dry the glasses carefully with a cloth, preferably microfiber to avoid leaving residue.
We leave you a guide so you can see all the illustrated steps.