At 26 years old, Ariana Grande has become one of the most internationally recognized American musical performers.
This gorgeous girl, originally from Boca Raton (Florida) currently stands out for her great charisma and personality, as well as her highly successful career as a singer-songwriter, actress, music producer and fashion designer.
Although her talents have made her one of the most famous girls in the world, she may not know all the details of her life and career. Here are some facts you probably didn't know about Ariana Grande 2020!
DON'T MISS THESE 10 CURIOSITIES ABOUT THE LIFE AND CAREER OF ARIANA GRANDE!
- Ariana's Parents, Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications) and Edward Butera (Founder and Owners of IBI Designs, Inc.) chose their name inspired by princess Oriana, from the animated series 'Félix the Cat' (1959). Both separated after Ariana turned 9 years old. In addition, Ariana has a stepbrother named Frankie James Grande, 10 years older than her; he is currently a dancer, actor and producer.
- His career as a public figure formally began in 2008. Ariana Grande was part of the Broadway musical "13" during that year and later stood out for her interpretation of the character Cat Valentine in the TV series "Victorious" and "iCarly", in which she also participated as a singer on the soundtrack. His talent was such that he continued with the interpretation of this same role in the spin off “Sam & Cat” that merged both Nickelodeon series. However, due to a scandal with his co-star Jennette McCurdy, who played the character of Sam, the children's television channel was forced to cancel the show. Ariana's musical career skyrocketed after this event, when she decided to focus on music and sign with her representative Scooter Braun, also a manager for artists like Justin Bieber.
- Ariana Grande has a caring facet that she has included in her life from a very young age, participating in philanthropic work and charity collections since she was 10 years old. At that age he co-founded "Kids Who Care", a group of young people with whom he sang in the south of the state of Florida for this purpose. In addition, he is an animal lover, who spends time helping, adopting and rescuing dogs in need, motivating his followers to do the same.
- Her love for animals doesn't end there. For many years, Ariana has led a vegetarian lifestyle thanks to the culture of organic food that she received from her family from a very young age. Currently the singer has mutated to veganism.
- Ariana's career achieved great success from the beginning, and she surprised when she was part of the list of Billboard 21 Under 21: Music Hottest Minors 2013 . In fact, 4 of his 5 studio albums have managed to enter the Billboard 200 list: Yours Truly (2013), Everything (2014), Sweetener (2018) and Thank You (2019).
- Ariana was once invited by the then President of the United States, Barack Obana -and his wife- of him, to perform musically at the White House. What an honor!
- The first concert she attended in her life was in 2011, when she had the opportunity to see the singer Katy Perry live.
- Ariana Grande's vocal coach is Eric Vetro, who has also worked as a vocal coach for other artists including Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, and Zac Efron, among many others.
- Ariana Grande 2020 on Instagram she is today the woman with the largest number of followers on the entire social network. Currently, the singer has 187 million followers with more than 4.500 posts in total.
- Ariana Grande was recently in the tabloids for the release of the music video for the song Stuck With U on May 8th! The singer took advantage of presenting her new boyfriend Dalton Gomes, an exclusive real estate agent in Los Angeles, with a simple cameo. In the music video for Ariana Grande 2020 we also see the interpretation of other artists as a couple such as Hailey and Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato along with her boyfriend , Mila Kunis and Aston Kutcher, Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato, Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk, and also sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Ariana Grande's talent and her great personality are indisputable, and she has certainly managed to lead a successful and exciting career at her young age! Do you know any other fun facts about Ariana Grande 2020?