If you are an adventurous spirit, although you still need the last push to grab your equipment and head to the snow, we will tell you about the upcoming events that are going to take place in Formigal and you will not want to miss them.
Upcoming Events in Formigal
- December 16 TEST FEST: Two days where you can try the new products of the best ski and snow brands before anyone else, raffles will also be held and afterwards you can enjoy the performance of different musical artists.
- December 24 SANTA CLAUS: Santa Claus will visit the slopes, you can see him from 12:00 in Petrosos, where he will distribute gifts among the little ones. So if you can't wait until Christmas morning you can stop by and enjoy some chocolate.
- December 31 NEW YEAR'S EVE: Say goodbye to the year in a more different way, although the party starts at 12:00 in the morning there will be chimes and grapes every hour so you can't miss it. And one of the most anticipated events, the now legendary torchlight parade in Sextas.
- 05 January THE Wise Men: To bid farewell to Christmas their Majesties will appear on the slopes at 11:00 am in the Anayet area, where their tour begins. After this they will appear again in the afternoon to start distributing gifts.
- January 13 SALOMON QUEST CHALLENGE: The Audi Salomon Quest Challenge, a challenge that you can enjoy with your friends in its Challenge version, or your family in its Family version. The teams must be made up of 3 members and your goal will be to overcome a series of tests in a limited time.
- February 4 KING OF AM: An event that has already reached its sixth edition, in which athletes without snow or freeski sponsors will be able to show off and compete. If you are a jumping enthusiast you can't miss it.
- February 17 VILLA DE SALLENT TROPHY: During the weekend 200 young skiers will compete in a slalom and giant event.
- February 17 RED BULL HOME RUN: The well-known race in which ski and snow lovers must climb up with their equipment on their backs, run to the starting line, put it on and reach the finish line. A fun, peculiar and sometimes quite bumpy test that cannot be missing from your list.
- February 24 PACO EL MAESTRO TROPHY: In this competition, young skiers will be able to have fun, learn and enjoy while those who wish to see it can place themselves in the village area.
- February 25th ALEVÍN SERGIO BELIO TROPHY: The eighth celebration of the Alevín Sergio Belío Memorial Trophy in the Alto Gállego region where we can find more than 300 participants.